graphics/mapnik 2.0.0 fails to package

Oliver Heesakkers FreeBSD at heesakkers.info
Wed Oct 19 11:53:59 UTC 2011

Op wo 19 okt 2011 00:37:37 schreef Doug Barton:
> On 10/14/2011 21:10, wen heping wrote:
> > I could not reproduce this plist error
>
> Here is my build log:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~dougb/mapnik-build.log
>
> I included 'make showconfig' output ... perhaps we're using different
> options?
>

>From that build.log:
===>   mapnik2-2.0.0 depends on shared library: sqlite3 - found
(...)
Checking for C library sqlite3... no

Obviously that's where it goes wrong. the ports-system can find the library
(and thus adds sqlite.input to the plist), mapnik cannnot (and thus does not
build and install sqlite.input).

I use this option and have no problem by the way.

Doug, did you try reinstalling databases/sqlite3? If you have
databases/sqlite34 installed, maybe you should try databases/sqlite3