UPDATING 20111016 and net/linphone-base -- can not be built.

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 19 07:25:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:42 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa
<rakuco at freebsd.org> wrote:
> I thought ortp was included in linphone (I haven't checked). Perhaps
> this is just a build system issue (/usr/local/include being used instead
> of the includes in the tarball, for example)?

Ok, ortp is just an old version of the one in linphone-base. I'll try
to build kopete with linphone-base and, should it work, I'll replace
the dependency. I can try libjingle on i386, too.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla