What is wrong here?

Leslie Jensen leslie at eskk.nu
Mon Oct 17 20:21:39 UTC 2011

2011-10-17 22:13, Matthias Andree skrev:
> Am 17.10.2011 22:10, schrieb Leslie Jensen:
>>
>> I have a script that does
>>
>> portsnap fetch update
>>
>> pkg_version -vIL=
>>
>> on a Daily basis
>>

>> Today I got this little message about "corrupted record" and I would
>> like to solve it
>>

>> ImageMagick-6.7.3.0_1<    needs updating (index has 6.7.3.1)
>> pkg_version: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
>> pkg_version: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
>> kdemultimedia-4.6.5<    needs updating (index has 4.7.2)
>> libgtop-2.28.3_1<    needs updating (index has 2.28.3_2)
>>

>> Any suggestions?
>
> It might help to run:
>
> portmaster --check-depends
>
> and the corruption is either from a file system corruption (like: hard
> shutdown/power blackout with enabled write caches), or from an
> interrupted portmaster/portupgrade/portinstall or "bare-bones" ports
> make run.

Thanks.

I have done that and I have two errors considering kdelibs-4.

At the moment kdelibs-4 will not build.

Because I deleted kdelibs following the instructions in UPDATING, that
might cause the error.

I didn't connect those two because there was no mention of port name in
the error.

Thanks for clarifying :-)

/Leslie