audio/cdparanoia broken on -CURRENT, and probably on 9.0

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 22:52:36 UTC 2011

> On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 03:46:22 -0400, b. f. wrote:
> > Just a note to say that recent changes on -CURRENT (r225950, meaning
> > that it is probably broken on 9.0 after r226067) have broken
> > audio/cdparanoia, and it should be fixed or marked as BROKEN there.  I
> > haven't filed a PR, or attempted to patch it yet -- I think that it
> > would be worthwhile to look into moving to 10.2, which has a large
> > number of improvements, although suffering from some Linuxisms.
>
> This will be easy to patch, using one of two methods:
>
>  - change struct scsi_sense_data to struct scsi_sense_data_fixed
> or, better yet:
>  - use scsi_extract_sense_len(), which will work for fixed or descriptor sense.

Ken,

OK. I have grepped through all of the cdparanoia sources and fine no
instances of scsi_sense_data. Where in the heck do I find it so I can
get this port built? 10.2 would be lovely, but I just need cdparanoia
on 9-stable quickly and I fear that hte package will no longer work
after r226067.

Sorry for breaking the thread, but I am not subscribed to ports.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com