New Port for ACE-6.0.4

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Mon Oct 3 18:56:25 UTC 2011

On Monday 03 October 2011 09:29:30 Ladislav Jerabek wrote:
> Hello.
>
> This is my first port submission, so I hope that I will do it right. I
> modified patches from ACE-5.5.2, create port for ACE-6.0.4 and attached the
> SHAR file.
>
> Let me please know, if I should fix anything.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best Regards,
> Ladislav Jerabek

For updates we don't accept shar files, please read:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/port-
upgrading.html#CVS-DIFF

And to properly submit your patches so they will be picked up by a committer:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/pr-
writing.html

This list isn't the right place to send updates or new ports.

Cheers,

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | http://people.freebsd.org/~beech
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Skype: akbeech
/ \ - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/8.2R/announce.html