More nitpicks from the department of redundancy department...

Wesley Shields wxs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 22 15:49:25 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 03:44:47PM +0000, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> On 22/11/2011 13:29, Wesley Shields wrote:

> >> Sorry for the empty promise. Something came up and I won't have the
> >> time to look at these :( - maybe someone else can take them up
> >
> > Hi Matthew!
> >
> > If you could please file these in a PR and CC me I will try and work
> > through all of these.
>
> Done: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=162754

Thank you! I will try and clean all this up, but as I'm sure you're
aware we are coming up on a holiday in the states so my time is limited
for the next few days. I will look at this as time permits though!

-- WXS