"postfix-current" broken on amd64 platform

Sahil Tandon sahil at tandon.net
Tue Nov 15 14:32:04 UTC 2011

It was marked broken on a particular architecture, hence the genesis of this thread.  I appreciate that diagnosis is difficult; perhaps Olli's suggestion is helpful in isolating the issue.  I do not know how else to troubleshoot since these pointyhat errors are not - AFAIK - reproducible by others, on either i386 or amd64 platforms.