mysql-gui-tools

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:01:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Benny Goemans
<benny.goemans at belgacom.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that the mysql-gui-tools port has been removed. A few months ago
> I had found a way to fix the build (in fact, change one line in an include
> file somewhere) but was unsure if it would work with other mysql versions than
> the one I'm using.
> Is it possible to bring back the port so I can submit that change so that at
> least some people can use it again?

It doesn't look like the Porter's Handbook has a section on
re-animating dead ports.
But you could always submit it as a new port (with your fix included):
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/porting-submitting.html

I guess that would also make you the new port maintainer.
HTH
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen