postfix-policyd-spf-perl & postfix-policyd-spf-python

Sam Cassiba sam at cassiba.com
Fri Nov 4 10:52:01 UTC 2011

On 11/04/11 04:55, David Southwell wrote:
> HI all
>
> www.openspf.org web site is down. The site is managed by godaddy.com. When
> rying to access the site godaddy.com seem to be suggesting the domain name has
> not been renewed.
>
> David

Hi David,

According to the whois database, it's not set to expire for several more
years:

Domain Name:OPENSPF.ORG
Created On:10-Jul-2004 00:01:01 UTC
Last Updated On:26-Jan-2011 18:01:43 UTC
Expiration Date:10-Jul-2016 00:01:01 UTC

 From what I can tell, it looks like the server is currently down or
otherwise not responding, but there are no indicators that the domain
needed to be renewed at this time.

--
Sam Cassiba <sam at cassiba.com>