Removal of java/jde: There is a pr for an update

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 2 18:18:28 UTC 2011

On 11/02/2011 02:11, Jan Henrik Sylvester wrote:
> Hi Doug!
>
> You just removed java/jde, but you forgot to look at prs for a fix.
> There is one (author Cced) with an update to a version that does fetch:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/158204
>
> Since the new version is called jdee, maybe java/jde is really obsolete,
> but not before it is repocopied to java/jdee and the pr applied.
>
> I have not used jde(e) in a while and do not currently care too much,
> but I guess it is still useful.

Thanks for reminding me. Due to the name change, and the fact that the
original submitter never replied in over 4 months, I closed the PR and
asked them to submit a new port if they are still interested.

Doug

--

		"We could put the whole Internet into a book."
		"Too practical."