Bugs in FreeBSD Port: fcrackzip-1.0

Jason Hellenthal jhell at DataIX.net
Tue May 17 09:50:24 UTC 2011

Keith,

Sorry I do not see this here with a few tested zip files that have
passwords on them. Can you provide the zip file in question ? either off
list privately or a public URL ?

If privacy is of concern you may encrypt it to my public key via GnuPG.
My public key is listed in the header of this message.

Thanks.