firefox 4 crashes after last nspluginwrapper-devel

Barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Thu Mar 31 06:40:07 UTC 2011

>Barbara writes:
>
>>  After updating nspluginwrapper-devel, firefox instead of randomly
>>  freezing for few seconds after closing or reloading a tab with a
>>  flash running, crashes, which is even more annoying.
>>
>>  Now after the crash I have 2 core files: one for firefox-bin and
>>  one for npviewer-bin.
>>
>>  Anyone else seeing the same?
>
>	See the thread on gecko@ with subject "repeatable crash using
>Firefox 4".

After reading that thread, I remember that I read it yet, but I think that
it's not the same problem.
I'm running 8_STABLE; ff4 has been built with PGO without problems; I had no
crash with ff4 before the last nspluginwrapper-devel patch, just the same old
behaviour: sometimes the browser freezes, npviewer.bin.core is dumped, but NO
browser crashes.
Thanks anyway.
Barbara