[CFT] A new mplayer and mencoder

Yuri Pankov yuri.pankov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:28:51 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 07:26:07PM +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have prepared a recent snapshot for a an upcoming update for the
> mplayer and mencoder ports.
> You can find the tarball here:
>
> http://www.rrr.de/~riggs/mplayer/m20110318.tar.bz2
>
> Please test the things that you usually do with it, I'd appreciate feedback!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Riggs

Hi Thomas,

Everything seems to work fine, with few small issues (please see
attached diff):
- configure flags to enable/disable amr{n,w}b are spelled incorrectly:
  ./configure --help | grep -E 'amrnb|amrwb'
    --disable-libopencore_amrnb disable libopencore_amr narrowband
    --disable-libopencore_amrwb disable libopencore_amr wideband
- the build is heavily (ab)using 'cc' despite CC is set to clang (even
  with --cc=${CC} passed to configure). There's another small fix in the
  diff to fix build failure where clang is actually used.

HTH,
Yuri