Deprecation campaign

Martin Wilke miwi at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 17 17:56:39 UTC 2011

===>  Installing for ucpp-1.3
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if devel/ucpp already installed
install  -s -o root -g wheel -m 555
/usr/home/miwi/dev/ports/devel/ucpp/work/ucpp-1.3/ucpp /usr/local/bin
install: /usr/home/miwi/dev/ports/devel/ucpp/work/ucpp-1.3/ucpp: No such
file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop in /usr/home/miwi/dev/ports/devel/ucpp.