gnome-translate-0.99_14 problem

Daniel Nebdal dnebdal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:49:15 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Alexey Zaivenko - Vysochin
<zaivenkoxxxalex at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I was trying to install the port textproc/gnome-translate
> (gnome-translate-0.99_14), but a problem occurred.
> And I have upgraded perl to 5.12.3 version earlier.
>
> [root at lucky /usr/ports/textproc/gnome-translate]# make install clean
(...)
> checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is
> required for intltool
(...)

It sounds like you're missing textproc/p5-XML-Parser , which is listed
in RUN_DEPENDS for textproc/intltool . Could you check if both are
indeed installed?

If you just want a workaround, I suggest you try (re)installing
textproc/p5-XML-Parser - but it'd probably be useful to track down
what has happened.

--
Daniel Nebdal