(no subject)

Dereckson dereckson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:17:42 UTC 2011

Good afternoon,

Meanwhile, you can download the source, uncompress and launch the
FreeBSD-aware interactive installer who compile and install the file.

fetch http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/dist/rad4R0all.tar.gz
tar xzvf rad4R0all.tar.gz
cd ray
./makeall install

If when you prepare the port, you use this installer instead to scons,
you have to:
- see how to offer $PREFIX instead /usr/local as default value (a
patch against makeall?)
- add to your port the following block:
.if defined(BATCH) || defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING)
IGNORE='This installer is interactive.'
.endif

A better way would be to copy the makeall script in a new one where
you pick default options (and use $PREFIX).

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Konstantin Tokarev <annulen at yandex.ru> wrote:

> 04.03.2011, 10:44, "Anoop K" <kmtanoop at gmail.com>:
>> Hello,
>> I am a MS windows user and have come here from PC-BSD. I would like to
>> make a port request for Radiance < http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/ >.
>>
>> N.B:
>> I have only begun experimenting with FreeBSD and have 8.2 installed on
>> a stand alone multi boot machine, running KDE environment.
>
> You can start here:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/
>
> --
> Regards,