[solved] Re: SDL, perl and frozen-bubble: core dumped

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Sun Mar 13 08:28:54 UTC 2011

Gentlemen,

thank you for your incredible help. Success! Frozen-bubble runs!

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:43:50 -0500 Kartik Thakore wrote:

> Just install frozen bubble with

> cpan Games:: FrozenBubble

Well, it was many years ago when I used direct CPAN installs. ;-)
So, I deleted the FrozenBubble package and used "perl -MCPAN -e shell"
to install FrozenBubble as Kartik suggested. Then I choze the
recommended option (reinstall SDL and others). And finally I
can use the game.

> If you give me your details for freebsd I can try to get a portable frozenbubble package made.

You are too kind to my modest person, I can't ask you to do it.
Anyway you already have helped me.

--
WBR, bsam