ncurses updated

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 8 19:08:09 UTC 2011

08.03.2011 21:53, David Demelier пишет:
> Hello,
>
> Please append a message in the /usr/ports/UPDATING about the ncurses
> update, I think we need to rebuild every port that depends on :
>
> markand at Groseille ~ $ mplayer
> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libncurses.so.5.7" not found,
> required by "mplayer"
>
> Thanks.

As far i understand, ncurses it's a library that placed into base
system, and it updates only when you updating FreeBSD version. General
recommendation about what to do after FreeBSD minor or major update is
to rebuild all the installed ports (i'd did it after `make
delete-old-libs` in /usr/src).

--
Regards,
Ruslan