[FYI] Fwd: cvs commit: ports UPDATING ports/Mk bsd.python.mk

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:34:55 UTC 2011

Heino Tiedemann wrote:

> >>And waht is the difference between make upgrade-site-packages and
> >>portupgrade -r python?
> can you tell me if libreoffice is in the list to recompile?

I don't know, I don't have it on my machine.  If you do, then see if
it installs files in a python library directory, via

pkg_info -Lx libreoffice | grep -e '/lib/python[0-9]'

or some alternative method.  Or look at the packing list of a
libreoffice package.  If it does install files in such a directory,
then it will be rebuilt by upgrade-site-packages.  If it doesn't
install files there, then it should not be rebuilt, unless you issue
non-default PORTUPGRADE_ARGS.

b.