KDE3?

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 4 02:45:43 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 02 March 2011 19:04:47 Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 March 2011 17:26:20 Heino Tiedemann wrote:
> > is KDE3 "out"?
> >
> >         - misc/kdeutils3 (marked as IGNORE)
> >
> > or will it be compilable soon?
>
> i'll fix it

ok, i applied to fix the problem because it looked rather trivial. and it is.
but the x11-wm/kompmgr one is not, so i'm not investing my time on it
kde 3 has simply become too old, i'm sorry
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Dogs just don't seem to be able to tell the difference between
important people
and the rest of us.