php5-5.3.6_1 with Segmentation fault (amd64)

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 09:49:00 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Dupre" <ale at FreeBSD.org>

> Steven Hartland ha scritto:
>> Even core php requires libxml which is using libthr
>> so I would suggest LINKTHR needs to be set by default.
>
> That's false. I can assure you that I have all my php installations
> without LINKTHR, and I use complex php applications like roundcube.

Segv's on restart very regularly here and generally a php -m is also
enough to cause it too.

php + apache + php-extensions (standard selection) produces this
here, that's on 8.2-RELEASE

I agree you can run applications "seemingly" without issue, but apache
does have unexplained handler crashes and a restart really seem to
cause it problems recently.

    Regards
    Steve