print/amspfnt disappeard

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 08:57:41 UTC 2011

On 19/06/2011 08:42, Sahil Tandon wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 16:07:58 +0200, David Demelier wrote:
>
>> I just realized that print/amspfnt has just been deleted.
>
> I guess you mean print/amspsfnt, which was renamed a few days ago.  At
> that time, the explicit dependency in print/teTeX-texmf was modified to
> point towards print/font-amsfonts.

Yes sorry I made a mistake in the mail subject, even if the
print/teTex-texmf dependency has changed the portmaster didn't succeed
because it was complaining about no distinfo in /usr/ports/print/amspsfnt

That's why I required a portmaster -o newport oldport to completete the
upgrade.

--
David Demelier