security/hydra

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 13 20:33:39 UTC 2011

13.06.2011 21:30, jhell пишет:

> Hydra 6.3 is failing to patch for some time now. I have attached the
> configure.rej for reference but I believe the file patch-configure is
> probably not needed any more at-a-glance.
>
> Can you please remove the file in question if this is correct ?

Thanks for the catch.
No, it's because there is two patches that try to modify the same file:

- patch-hydra-gtk-src-callbacks.c
- patch-hydra-gtk-src_callbacks.c

Martin, i'm sorry, would you mind to remove
/usr/ports/security/hydra/files/patch-hydra-gtk-src-callbacks.c (with hype!)

This file will be completely removed in next update because it was committed
upstream.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,