Xfce 4.8 updates synchronized with latest snapshot of marcuscom.com repository

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour at atmarama.net
Tue Jul 26 08:21:43 UTC 2011

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 21:00:33 +0200
Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

> In tarball, you can find also x11-fm/thunar-devel (v1.3.0 instead of
> v1.2.x), and patches for audio/thunar-media-tags-plugin [2].

Is there any solution on the horizon in regard to Thunar & auto-mounting?

I tried KDE 2 days ago...automount works, but I'm back to Xfce and would like
to continues using it on (Free)PCBSD desktop...just curious if something might
change for 4.10?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)