FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date

Sahil Tandon sahil at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 25 00:35:15 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-24 at 17:42:09 +0100, Chris Rees wrote:

> On 24 July 2011 16:23, Detlef Peeters <listen at heringa.de> wrote:
> > On 23.07.2011 14:45, miwi at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> >
> >> The portscout new distfile checker has detected that one or more of your
> >> ports appears to be out of date. Please take the opportunity to check
> >> each of the ports listed below, and if possible and appropriate,
> >> submit/commit an update. If any ports have already been updated, you can
> >> safely ignore the entry.
> >
> > What is with the Port mail/postfix? Current version is 2.8.3 and new
> > version is 2.8.4
>
> Best ask the maintainer, CC'd. There's usually a lag between a release
> and the port being updated; we do tend to test them :P

Although I try to minimize that lag for my ports, it is sometimes
unavoidable: I had, until a few hours ago, been on vacation with limited
internet access.  I will try to commit this update in the next few days.

Sorry for the delay.

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil at FreeBSD.org>