cvs commit: ports/accessibility/kdeaccessibility Makefile ports/arabic/kde3-i18n Makefile ports/arabic/koffice-i18n Makefile ports/audio/arts Makefile ports/audio/juk Makefile ports/audio/mpeglib_artsplug Makefile ports/chinese/kde3-i18n-zh_CN Makefile ...

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 7 18:09:41 UTC 2011

On 07/07/2011 10:21, Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> Reset maintainership de jure. In fact KDE 3 has not been maintained by our team
>   for a long time, not to mention upstream.
>
>   Discussed a while ago among the KDE/FreeBSD team.

Certainly if the ports are not being maintained by kde@ then dropping
maintainership is the right solution. However given the situation
wouldn't deprecation+expiry be the logical next step?

			-- OK Go