cvs commit: ports UPDATING ports/Mk bsd.gecko.mk ports/mail/thunderbird Makefile distinfo ports/mail/thunderbird/files liboggplay_oss patch-configure.in patch-directory-sdks-c-sdk-ldap-libraries-libldap-Makefile.in patch-directory-sdks-c-sdk-ldap-libraries-libprldap-Makefile.in patch-directory_xpcom_base_src_Makefile.in ...

Florian Smeets flo at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 2 08:19:36 UTC 2011

On 01.07.11 07:45, Thomas Gellekum wrote:
> On 06/30/11 20:19, Florian Smeets wrote:
> [...]
>> Log:
>> update thunderbird to 5.0
>
> Are you guys also planning to update deskutils/lightning-thunderbird to
> 1.0b4? The old port no longer works with Thunderbird 5.

Yes, but there is no source.tar.gz yet. Only the precompiled xpis for
Linux, Mac and Windows.

However it could be that we will need to roll our own distfile from the
lightning SCM, but i need to check that.

Cheers,
Florian