[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Jason Helfman jhelfman at e-e.com
Sun Jan 30 01:08:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 08:22:23PM +0100, Oliver Heesakkers thus spake:
>On Saturday 29 January 2011 16:02:24 Steve Randall wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:01:13 -0800
>> Jason Helfman <jhelfman at e-e.com> wrote:
>>
>> > It failed at this point:
>> >
>> > Compiling: rsc_sw
>> > sw deliver
>> > Module 'sw' delivered successfully. 281 files copied, 0 files unchanged
>> >
>> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >          Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
>> >    For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
>> >              http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
>> >
>> >    internal build errors:
>> >
>> > ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
>> > /home/jhelfman/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/lingucomponent/source/languageguessing
>> >
>> >   it seems that the error is inside 'lingucomponent', please re-run build
>> >   inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
>>
>> I had this same problem, I think. It turned out to be an error in
>> libtextcat, which fails to install its config.h into
>> /usr/local/include/libtextcat/.
>>

>I can confirm that copying libtextcat's config.h into
>/usr/local/include/libtextcat solves the problem. Moving the file out
>of there afterwards, breaks the build again.

Build issues were resolved after performing this step.
I am running into the library path issues, as well, however I will wait
until Monday to try and resolve it as mentioned perviously in this thread.

Thanks!
-jgh

--
Jason Helfman