Busybox update, call for testers on amd64

Chris Rees utisoft at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:43:15 UTC 2011

On 29 January 2011 02:30, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo at gmail.com> wrote:
> looks like the depency list might need work FreeBSD-HEAD 9 x86  fresh
> install
> pod2text: not found
> gmake: [docs/BusyBox.txt] Error 127 (ignored)
>   DOC     busybox.1
> pod2man: not found
> gmake: [docs/busybox.1] Error 127 (ignored)
> pod2html: not found
> gmake: [docs/busybox.net/BusyBox.html] Error 127 (ignored)
>   DOC     BusyBox.html
> cp: docs/busybox.net/BusyBox.html: No such file or directory
> gmake: [docs/BusyBox.html] Error 1 (ignored)

These files aren't installed anyway, so I treated those as warnings.

Notice they're also on my build logs, but with no consequences to the
installation:

http://tinderbox.bayofrum.net/index.php?action=display_markup_log&build=8.1-FreeBSD&id=248

http://tinderbox.bayofrum.net/index.php?action=display_markup_log&build=9-FreeBSD&id=248

Chris