[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Oliver Heesakkers freebsd at heesakkers.info
Fri Jan 28 23:22:16 UTC 2011

On Saturday 29 January 2011 00:09:24 Chip Camden wrote:
> Quoth Baptiste Daroussin on Friday, 28 January 2011:
> > Hi all
> >
> > I ported libreoffice 3.3.0, you can find it here:
> > http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/libreoffice.shar or
> > http://git.etoilebsd.net/ports/tree/libreoffice
> >
> > Can you please test it?

> I'm getting the following on a make.  Followed the instructions, and
> sdext seemed to build OK, but the make in the top-level still gets the
> same error:
>
> sw deliver
> Module 'sw' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 281 files unchanged
> Module 'scp2' delivered successfully. 89 files copied, 12 files unchanged

>         Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
>   For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
>             http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
>
>   internal build errors:
>
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /usr/home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/sdext/source/presenter
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /usr/home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/lingucomponent/source/languageguessing
>
>  it seems you are using a threaded build, which means that the
>  actual compile error is probably hidden far above, and could be
>  inside any of these other modules:
>      lingucomponent
>  please re-run build inside each one to isolate the problem.
>
> /usr/local/bin/bash
> cd
> /usr/home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice
> source ./FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh
> cd sdext
> build
>
> when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
> top-level
> sometimes (sadly) it is necessary to rm -Rf unxfbsdx.pro in a module.
> gmake: *** [stamp/build] Error 1
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice.
> [root at libertas /usr/home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice]#

Similar, however I did get an error after following the instructions:

sw deliver
Module 'sw' delivered successfully. 0 files copied, 281 files unchanged

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/sdext/source/presenter
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/lingucomponent/source/languageguessing

 it seems you are using a threaded build, which means that the
 actual compile error is probably hidden far above, and could be
 inside any of these other modules:
     lingucomponent
 please re-run build inside each one to isolate the problem.

/usr/local/bin/bash
cd /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice
source ./FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh
cd sdext
build

# The above instructions lead to:

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.

Entering /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/sdext/source/presenter

dmake:  ../../unxfbsdx.pro/misc/PresenterScreen.dpz:  line 238:  Error: -- Syntax error in % rule, missing % target