ports/154125: [MAINTAINER] sysutils/lsof: update to 4.85A

Philip M. Gollucci pgollucci at p6m7g8.com
Mon Jan 24 04:17:54 UTC 2011

On 1/23/2011 10:32 PM, Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before I committed this update, I have tested lsof 4.85A on 8.1 and it
> does work fine.
> I don't think it is reasonable to remove the patch and prevent 8.1
> users from using lsof.
> At least, tinderbox running 8.1 requires lsof to work.
> hih
fwiw, lsof is optional for tinderbox, the port just happens to list it
unconditionally.

Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci at p6m7g8.com) c: 703.336.9354
VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.