New port needs review: net/erlyvideo

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Mon Jan 17 20:18:07 UTC 2011

17.01.2011 00:45, Jason Helfman пишет:

>>> You may wish to consider a for loop on the make install target.
>>> Are these directories created during the install process of the
>>> package? I
>>> didn't see these directories created outside of the Makefile.
>>
>> Do you mean something like this?
>>
>> DIRS= /var/lib/${PORTNAME}/movies /var/lib/${PORTNAME}/plugins \
>> /var/log/${PORTNAME} ${ERLYDIR} ${ETCDIR} ${WWWDIR}
>> .for dir in ${DIRS}
>> ${MKDIR} ${dir}
>> .endfor
>
> Yes, however are they created during a pkg_add command? Consider a recent
> patch I submitted for comms/minicom.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/153749
>
> Directories created in Makefile process, aren't created in the packaging
> process, unless you are putting the operations into a pkg-install or an
> @exec operation in pkg-plist, respectively.
>
> That is my understanding, and what I have found in fixing ports here and
> there. I fixed the packaging for www/tomcat55, as well. I found that as a
> port it worked fine, however package installation would fail.

Jason, i fixed all the issues that you mentioned besides this one.

1. "for" loop somehow doesn't work for ${ETCDIR}, ${WWWDIR}, ${ERLDIR}
in Makefile. I tried to add this lines and it fails to create this
directories:
"""
.for dir in /var/lib/${PORTNAME}/movies /var/lib/${PORTNAME}/plugins
\ 		/var/log/${PORTNAME} ${ETCDIR} ${ERLYDIR} ${WWWDIR}
	${MKDIR} ${dir}
.endfor
"""
But dirs in /var still created fine.

2. When i do a `make package` then i see that in created package
directories and files that installed into /var/lib/${PORTNAME} and
/var/log/${PORTNAME} are missing (still ${ETCDIR}, ${WWWDIR}, ${ERLDIR}
added to package without any problem).

This directories is created in filesystem, but missing in package file.
I read
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/plist-cleaning.html
and PR 153749 but it doesn't help much. Directories in /var are created,
but not included into a package. How can i fix that?

--
Regards,
Ruslan