incomplete pkg-plist for print/teTeX-texmf

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at freebsd.org
Mon Jan 10 17:31:02 UTC 2011

Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 02:54:26PM +0000, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> But still, why doesn't pkg_info -W say so?

Because it operates on the real entries of +CONTENTS,
but ls-R are created via @exec and removed via @unexec.

From the other hand, @unexec is spawned after the ls-R
from teTeX-texmf will be removed, so such construction
(when some file contains both in the pkg-plist and is
removed via @unexec using rm -f <file>) will be harmless
and will make that file to appear in 'pkg_info -W <file>'.

I don't know what is the general policy for such occurences,
porter's handbook has no such information and I had faced
such thing for the first time.  Anyone?
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]