copyright status of bsdnss.c

Arthur de Jong arthur at arthurdejong.org
Wed Jan 5 19:33:00 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 09:48 -0800, Jacques Vidrine wrote:
> The file was originally published under the BSD license that covers
> the entire ports collection ( made explicit later by
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/COPYRIGHT?rev=1.1 ).

Thanks for the clarification. Having only one license in the files makes
life somewhat easier for me (e.g. for Debian you need a copyright
analysis and less exceptions is easier).

> But, I don’t really care … you have my permission to re-license it
> under any license you choose as long as other contributors agree.  I
> appreciate you checking.

Thanks. Since everyone involved has now responded, I will include the
file.

Thank you all for your quick response! (and best wishes for 2011)

--
-- arthur - arthur at arthurdejong.org - http://arthurdejong.org --