diablo-jdk- misses libodbcinst.so & conflicts libiodbc/virtuoso

Dima Panov fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Tue Jan 4 17:46:58 UTC 2011

Hello!

diablo-jdk is very outdated binary, build almost ~1 year old portstree on a tinderbox with preinstalled environment.
please, don't rely on it in real environment.

correct solution is switch to builded natively package (jdk16 or openjdk6), which always will use correct system libraries
of course, after build native jdk, diablo package should be dropped.

05.01.2011, 02:24, "David Southwell" <david at vizion2000.net>;:

--
Dima Panov (fluffy at FreeBSD.org)
KDE at FreeBSD team