desktopbsd-tools

jmdennis at dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 3 08:20:24 UTC 2011

I have contacted the person responsible for this but have not heard back and
it was suggested that I post here for my question.  This problem occurs in
PC-BSD 9 which is based off of FreeBSD 9 so the problem probably occurs
there as well.  The log below is from the PBI build that PCBSD tried to do
but if I follow the instructions to install this I get the same error.  I
also noticed that if I try and install this using any thing other then KDE
that it tries to install the libraries for KDE 3.5.9 but that may just be
software that this program needs to be able to run.  I was wondering if this
could be looked into as I love this application but will use portupgrade
until then.

In file included from moddevinfo.cpp:30:
moddevinfo.ui.h: In member function 'int
modDevInfo::insertDevice(devinfo_dev*, void*)':
moddevinfo.ui.h:38: error: 'DIS_ATTACHED' was not declared in this scope
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/desktopbsd-tools/work/desktopbsd-tools/libdesktopbsd-ui.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/desktopbsd-tools/work/desktopbsd-tools.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/desktopbsd-tools.
===>  Building for desktopbsd-tools-1.6_5
cd libdbsddisk && make -f Makefile
cd libdesktopbsd && make -f Makefile
cd libdesktopbsd-ui && make -f Makefile
c++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -g -fPIC  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_SHARED
-DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -DQT_NO_DEBUG
-I/usr/local/pbi/desktopbsd-tools-amd64/share/qt/mkspecs/freebsd-g++
-I. -I../libdesktopbsd -I../../../../../../local/include
-I/usr/local/pbi/desktopbsd-tools-amd64/include -o moddevinfo.o
moddevinfo.cpp
In file included from moddevinfo.cpp:30:
moddevinfo.ui.h: In member function 'int
modDevInfo::insertDevice(devinfo_dev*, void*)':
moddevinfo.ui.h:38: error: 'DIS_ATTACHED' was not declared in this scope
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/desktopbsd-tools/work/desktopbsd-tools/libdesktopbsd-ui.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/desktopbsd-tools/work/desktopbsd-tools.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/desktopbsd-tools.
pbi_makeport_chroot: make install of sysutils/desktopbsd-tools failed!
Cleaning /usr/local/pbi/desktopbsd-tools-amd64
Cleaning /usr/local/pbi/desktopbsd-tools-amd64.chroot