FreeBSD Port: ppl-0.10.2_1

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 24 04:04:02 UTC 2011

>      Dear Sir(s)
>
>            I am having trouble using your ppl package. I keep getting errors
> about undefined references, in the ppl libraries, concerning basic
>        C++ input and output streams. Does a patch need to be applied,
> perhaps? Could the install not have been done correctly? I did
>        not do the install my self, so I can't be absolutely sure if it
> installed without problems. Please advise.

We would need more details to attempt to deal with your problem: what
related packages are installed on your machine, what you were
attempting to do, and the error messages you encountered.

( If you're not sure about this, see, for example:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/index.html

)

You should probably also contact the port maintainer, if you haven't
done so already:

grosser _at_ fim.uni-passau.de

b.