webspace for libbluray and libaacs required

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Sun Feb 20 16:14:03 UTC 2011

During the last 2 days I have ported libbluray and libaacs to FreeBSD.

Installing them and rebuilding mplayer or vlc should allow playing
blu-ray disks with the following constraints:
- mount_udf must be able to mount the disk or the data must be
  copied to a hard disk by other means, first
- The data must not be bd+ protected, the libbdplus source code
  is not available to the public
- If the data is AACS encrypted a key file with required keys
  must be placed in ~/.dvdcss/KEYDB.cfg

I don't have any blu-rays without bd+ restrictions, so all this is
not tested.

Currently I'm in need of webspace for the GIT snapshots to file
a PR with the ports.

Regards