Call for Testers: VirtualBox 4.0.4

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 19 16:56:27 UTC 2011

Thinking this might be something with my VM settings, I created a new VM
with default settings and pointed it at the CentOS 5.5 64bit install
media, but it had the same behavior. The relevant bits from the messages
seem to be:

Feb 19 11:54:11 meatwad kernel: HWACCMR0InitVM: ffffff836bcb4000
Feb 19 11:54:11 meatwad kernel: VMXR0InitVM 6bcb4000
Feb 19 11:54:11 meatwad kernel: VMXR0InitVM 6bcb4000 VMCS=6b58f000
(b6f8e000)
Feb 19 11:54:11 meatwad kernel: HWACCMR0SetupVM: ffffff836bcb4000
Feb 19 11:54:19 meatwad kernel: pid 49491 (VirtualBox), uid 1001: exited
on signal 5
Feb 19 11:54:19 meatwad kernel: HWACCMR0TermVM: ffffff836bcb4000

Note that my XP and Ubuntu VMs are still working perfectly.

Steve