xfce 4.8pre3 preview

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Feb 1 09:35:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:45:03 +0100
Oliver Lehmann <lehmann at ans-netz.de> wrote:

Hello Oliver,

> Yes, the 4.8.1 release will be included - I'll do that this weekend
> and provide a new tarball.

I'm serious to move from (Arch)Linux to (Free)PC-BSD and now I'm
enjoying 4.8 release.

Despite of seeing that Xfce (aka Thunar auto-mount) is not 100%
functional as on Linux, I am still happy seeing it's alive on FreeBSD
and looking forward to put it on several desktops of current Ubuntu
users.

Thank you for your port.

Sincerely,
Gour

p.s. I plan to install snapshot of PC-BSD 9.0 snapshot, so I can
assume your port will be available in CURRENT?

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA