[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Maho NAKATA chat95 at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 06:49:00 UTC 2011

From: Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: [CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 06:44:34 +0000

> bash is used more deeply, and people are working on removing it.
> thanks for your testing, git (http://git.etoilebsd.net/ports/)
> version has been greatly improved and should be now complete
> (including the forgotten bash dependency ... ), mime type correctly
> done (rename libreoffice.xml no to conflict with OOo) the icons (ooo-
> renamed libreoffice- for the same reasons) the .desktop files also
> renamed lirbeoffice.

I see. I guess USE_XORG=gl is also missing, as well as unzip. You pointed
unzip but ${LOCALBASE}/bin/unzip:${PORTSDIR}/archivers/unzip is correct
since 9-CURRENT has unzip in the base and not compatible (at that time)
with unzip.

> Concerning my box I only have 2Go of RAM.
I see. I think swapping occurrs frequently.
> I should bump it to 4Go soon.
8GB is preferrable.

-- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , JA OOO http://ja.openoffice.org/
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/nakatamaho/ ,GPG: http://accc.riken.jp/maho/maho.pgp.txt