[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at freebsd.org
Tue Feb 1 06:44:36 UTC 2011

2011/2/1 Maho NAKATA <chat95 at mac.com>:
> Hi, Bapt,
>
> tinderbox build of libreoffice port has failed. I uploaded the buildlog
> http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/misc/libreoffice-3.3.0.log.bz2
> .
> it looks 'shells/bash' is not added in the dependency list.
>
> Moreover, you may want replace '==' to '=' in configure script.
> Please report in the upstream.
>
> Thanks
>  Nakata Maho
>
> From: Maho NAKATA <chat95 at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final
> Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 10:31:04 +0900 (JST)
>
>> From: Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at freebsd.org>
>> Subject: [CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final
>> Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:06:06 +0100
>>
>>> I try to avoid as much as possible bundled libraries which gives a
>>> pretty fast compiling libreoffice (on a Q6600: ~2h without java, ~3h30
>>> with java)
>>
>> Strange, full build with bundled libraries took 2h-2h30 on my Q6600 for OpenOffice.org
>> port.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , JA OOO http://ja.openoffice.org/
>> http://blog.goo.ne.jp/nakatamaho/ ,GPG: http://accc.riken.jp/maho/maho.pgp.txt

bash is used more deeply, and people are working on removing it.
thanks for your testing, git (http://git.etoilebsd.net/ports/)
version has been greatly improved and should be now complete
(including the forgotten bash dependency ... ), mime type correctly
done (rename libreoffice.xml no to conflict with OOo) the icons (ooo-
renamed libreoffice- for the same reasons) the .desktop files also
renamed lirbeoffice.

thanks fluffly@ KDE integration is done as well, three new options :
GNOME (brings  gconf2 and gnome-vfs needs end-user testing) GSTREAMER
(to enable/disable gstreamer backend for videos/musics in documents)
KDE (for qt4/kde4 integration).

kde3 won't be done, old deprecated binfilters are disabled, mozzila
supports is removed has recommanded by the libreoffice.org.

Concerning my box I only have 2Go of RAM.

I should bump it to 4Go soon.

the normal set of options + GSTREAMER + JAVA + CUPS + WEBDAV are fully
tested on tinderboxes by me, I'm stille waiting for my kde tinderbox
build run and my gnome tinderbox build run.

That should be the last plist fixes before it hit the tree.

thanks all of you.

regards,
Bapt