[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Chip Camden sterling at camdensoftware.com
Tue Feb 1 01:41:43 UTC 2011

Quoth Baptiste Daroussin on Monday, 31 January 2011:
> Thanks all for the testing, sorry I wasn't able to be reactive this WE
> (because of my ISP).
>
> Anyway the git has version been improved to address most of the
> problem you reported. I'm doing some testing on it but the library
> path issue should be fixed.
>
> The only thing I haven't fixed yet (I guess) is the .desktop
> integration, I'm not a DE (gnome, kde xfce etc...) user so I first
> need to setup on the those DE and familiarise with it to be sure it
> works correctly :)
>
> http://git.etoilebsd.net/ports/
>
> concerning the fix for libtextcat I'll send a patch to thierry@, it's
> my fault I missed a patch when submitting to him the necessary
> changes.
>
> regards,
> Bapt

Well, now it fails in a different spot.  The following repeats:

[root at libertas /home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/mdds]# rm -Rf unxfbsdx.pro
[root at libertas /home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/mdds]# build
build -- version: 275224

=============
Building module mdds
=============

Entering /home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/mdds

mkout -- version: 1.8
dmake:  Error: -- `./unxfbsdx.pro/misc/cf8a6967f7de535ae257fa411c98eb88-mdds_0.3.0.unpack' not found, and can't be made

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

 it seems that the error is inside 'mdds', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

/usr/local/bin/bash
cd /usr/home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice
source ./FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh
cd mdds
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level
sometimes (sadly) it is necessary to rm -Rf unxfbsdx.pro in a module.
[root at libertas /home/sterling/src/ports/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/mdds]#

--
Sterling (Chip) Camden | sterling at camdensoftware.com | 2048D/3A978E4F
http://chipsquips.com  | http://camdensoftware.com   | http://chipstips.com