Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/x264

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Thu Dec 22 16:49:19 UTC 2011

Kevin Oberman wrote on 22.12.2011 20:38:
> The only thing I can think of is that the failing system is the
> oldest, running 8.2 while the others were running 9.0-RC2 and
> 9.0-Beta3.

Yes, all is worked just fine (before the bash fix commit) there on
10.0-CURRENT i386. I saw that configure warnings too, but it still was
built successfully. May be bash only needed on some older FreeBSD
versions like 8.2, that didn't had all that improvements for /bin/sh,
that were merged in 9 and 10, so maybe it is the reason why it builded
fine on this systems w/o any additional fixes.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.