Clicking URLs with acroread8

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Wed Dec 21 09:13:58 UTC 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 07:13:41PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> On 12/20/2011 04:03, Guido Falsi wrote:

> >> 	On first look - agreed.
> >>

> > If you like epdfview you could also like electrix.
>
> Thanks. :)  They seem very similar, for you what are the distinguishing
> features?

It's more of a personal taste thing for me. I find the electrix GUI
cleaner, more aligned with my way of using it.

Also epdfview has a bad habit on my setup of opening it's window
partly off screen sometimes. I was not able to force it not to do
that through the window manager configuration(I didn't try too hard
though). Electrix dies not do that.

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>