Beret

Mizery De Aria mizerydearia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 06:25:35 UTC 2011

I would like to help spread availability of a linux game that has been
recently open sourced by encouraging it to be included in package
repositories. I don't use FreeBSD and am not yet familiar with *BSD and
would like to request if anyone else is available to prepare a package
for the game. Also, as of yet the game has not been prepared specifically
to include *BSD support, however, as it is open source, it should be
fairly easy to prepare the game to be compilable in *BSD.
See http://www.indiedb.com/games/beret/forum/thread/open-source