security/putty on FreeBSD 9.0

Matthias Andree mandree at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 11 03:16:11 UTC 2011

Am 10.12.2011 18:09, schrieb Cy Schubert:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone here had any problems building security/putty on FreeBSD 9.0? If
> you do, please send me an email. I'd like to understand the problem a bit
> more and help resolve the issue. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the
> problem on my 9.0 systems so I'm asking for volunteers to help test.

Greetings,

Well - for me, too, security/putty builds properly, with all combination
of OPTION-offered KNOBS, and appears to work in default configuration -
including GSSAPI authentication and credential delegation for
GSS-authenticated NFS4 mounts on Linux ssh hosts.

Please Cc: me (I am the port maintainer) on reports you're mailing to Cy.

Thank you.

Best regards
Matthias Andree