audio/squeezeboxserver request

Daniel Duerr dd at gizmocreative.com
Thu Dec 8 19:58:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a small request for whoever maintains the audio/squeezeboxserver port...  For users like myself who would like to use an existing instance of MySQL instead of the bundled one, we have to add the 'mysql' dependency to the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ startup script in order for squeezeboxserver to load *after* mysql-server.  This customization is then lost every time we upgrade the port.  Is there a way that this can be made as a 'make config' option that one can set?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Duerr President