LibreOffice 3.4.x

kron24 kron24 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:54:01 UTC 2011

(I'm not subscribed, please keep me in CC)

Hello,

I found this thread via googling [1]. I updated LibreOffice on two
very similar machines (both 8-stable, amd64) - one succeeded, one
failed. The failure was exactly the same as in Albert's original
post.

After some digging, it seems to me that the failure comes from
an absent file [2]. I copied it from the succeeding machine to the
failing one and building module mythes went OK.

I'm still building the whole package so I'm not sure if it's
a complete workaround.

Maybe a bug in distinfo (missing the file [2])?

BR
Oli

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.freebsd.ports/browse_thread/thread/5339fbdeb471cea5
[2]
/usr/ports/distfiles/libreoffice/067201ea8b126597670b5eff72e1f66c-mythes-1.2.0.tar.gz