devel/icu... help... ?

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 3 01:13:55 UTC 2011

On 08/02/2011 17:59, JoelFRodriguez wrote:
> This stuff has worked fine on my FREEBSD6.2 system until this week. And if I
> read these msgs correctly, this problem also occurs on FREEBSD8.

The current icu and glib20 ports work fine on all supported versions of
FreeBSD.

I think bapt's response was very diplomatic, but I'll be more blunt. You
can't expect anyone else to solve this problem for you. We make the
effort (on an almost exclusively volunteer basis) to support what we
agree to support. We gave up on supporting FreeBSD 6 last year.

Doug

			-- OK Go